Monday, March 20, 2006

Easter hunt continued!

Alamak! NOBODY tried to find the egg tarts? So sad. It must be because less people are coming to this blog. Must advertise. Hey, best food in Singapore! Food blog, best in Singapore and Ubin ah, lelong lelong! Want to know where to eat next? Come to this blog! Yeah! (ok, lets not overdo it)

Well, with all the previous clues, Wendy and I looked high and low for the legendry egg tart. With lotsa luck, intensive interrogation of taxi drivers and good old help from Kedai Buku, we managed to stumble on the X mark of the treasure map: Taman Sri Trebau!

Located near Pelangi, which means Raindow in malay, this part of JB is a nice a interesting eating spot. It has lotsa food and a food centre which houses many BBQ fish stalls and it seems that one of the stall sell very good Begger's chicken. Why do we say this? Well, this is one of the clues that we food hunters use. If an area has a high density of a certain type of food, it is highly likely that there is one or two stalls that sells a very delicious version of that food! (eh, I giving out my trade secrets lei. Come to my blog please!) This explains the laksa situation at Katong and beef hor fun of Geylang.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

alamak nobody come to your blog because you all long time never post mah!

You lelong on your blog also no use. Must lelong in real life :P

But anyway I got you on bloglines thats why I'm here right? :P

Kiah Shen said...

I know my mistake now (sob). Remember to come back ok? I'll blog more often! ~So please, dun take my sunshine away~!